REVOLVER HYBRID 14ah Electric Bike
Insane value for money!
This electric bike has been specifically built for you who grind your teeth every time you look at the price tags of other e-bikes on the market. Despite the low cost of Revolver Hybrid, the quality and attention to detail have never been compromised. In fact, all electronic components used in this electric bike are exactly the same high-quality components used in all CycloTricity products and completely hand built in Britain. The only e-bike on the market in this price category featuring a speedometer dashboard, 14Ah battery capacity with up to 60miles range and USB compatibility to charge your phone or any USB device on the go!
Equipped with disc brakes, Shimano gears, adjustable stem, lights, mudguards and a pannier rack, the Revolver Hybrid is really and truly the complete bike for on-road cycling.
|Height (Inch)||Height (cm)||Frame Size|
|5' 4" - 5' 10"||165 - 178||17"|
|5' 10" - 6' 1"||177 - 185||20"|
- 250W brushless front hub motor (reaches maximum speed allowed by UK/EU regulation, i.e. 15.mph)
- LED dashboard controlling power output and featuring a speedometer function.
- Thumb throttle (optional extra: contact us to inquire about the legal implications of adding a throttle to this bike)
- 3 pedal assist power modes
- Brakes: Disc brakes.
- LED dashboard controlling power output.
- 3 pedal assist levels36V/15Ah Lithium-ion battery upgrade (60 miles range between charges depending on terrain, the weight of cyclists, frequent use of PAS, the frequency of stops/starts, the air pressure in tyres etc)
- USB Port: Active
- Charger: UK plug charger with LED indicating the level of charge (battery should be fully charged within 5 hours)
- Frame size: 17″ and 20″ Alloy 6061 frame
- Suspension: ZOOM alloy
- Gears: 6 speed Shimano derailleur
- Rims: 700c Alloy double walled
- Saddle: PVC leather
- Bell: Included
- Mudguards: Included
- Front&rear LED lights: Included
- Rear pannier rack: Included
- 1-year warranty (extended warranty available as an option)
- Total weight of e-Bike including battery: 20kg
Delivery 5-7 Working Days
RETURNING AN ITEM FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE
It is advised to contact us within 7 days of receipt of goods email us at Info@geoelectricbikes.com before you make a return. Goods must be in original packaging. Goods must not be fitted or used. The customer is responsible for meeting the return postage costs. The customer is fully responsible for ensuring that the goods arrive in good condition. We will refund in full less the cost of delivery
We offer a one year warranty covering the following items on your bike (including all electrical parts), this can be extended to two years from the date of purchase for £99.99 ( T&C’s will remain the same throughout the two year warranty period). Extended warranty must be purchased at the time of purchasing the bike. The warranty covers technical faults which have not been in anyway caused by the user deliberately or accidentally.
- The main frame
- Hub motor and motor shell
- Handlebar dashboard
- Electric brake levers (excluding brake shoes, callipers and pads)
- Pedal assistance device
- Battery (including loss of range to under 10km (6miles) while using pedal assist only).
Exceptions to Limited Warranty
- Damage resulting from misuse, not maintaining the vehicle or not following the guidelines within this user guide.
- Accidental or deliberate damage.
- Damage due to private repair or alteration by user.
- Failure to produce invoice or proof of purchase.
- Spare parts and components worn in normal use.
- Non-electrical components such as brakes, gears, chains, cranks (though the mainframe is covered by the warranty) etc.
We Also Recommend
Emu Step Through Electric Bike in Blue with Battery - 2018 Model